These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Jewel Art Gallery & Airbnb.
License to Use
Unless otherwise stated, The Jewel Art Gallery & Airbnb and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights with this website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or that
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, non-misleading, or current
We will not be liable to you — whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise — in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
- companies we work with have their own sets of conditions for use and privacy policies when using their online platforms
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.